Grand PiK 2013, worth 10.000 PLN
- DMITRIY NIKOLAEV, production ''Yalta game'' ( ''Jałtańska Gra'' ) – for brilliant interpretation of tradition and ability to create the world of the human feelings using the modern means
Special Mentions, worth 5.000 PLN each
- Henryk Dedo, Waldemar Kasperczak (Fundacja ''Głos Ewangelii'' ), production ''Childhood Whispers'' ( ''Szepty Dzieciństwa '') - for presenting the simple story which occures the story about the most important issues: love, death and faith;
- Małgorzata Żerwe, David Zane Mairowitz (Polish Radio Gdańsk), production ''Tunnels of love. Terminal: Las Vegas'' ( "Tunele Miłości. Przystanek Las Vegas'') - for impressing journalistic job, attractive and interesting form, colourful presentation of the world of provincial America, finally for personal approach to the topic;
Special Award worth 3.000 PLN
- Waldemar Modestowicz (Theatre of the Polish Radio), production ''Report on Martial Law'' ( ''Raport o Stanie Wojennym'') - for moving presentation of the Poles' every-day reality in the times of underground ''Solidarność'' and for capturing variety of the human's attitude in the face of Martial Law.
Financial Awards worth 1.000 PLN each:
- Jiri Slavicinsky, production ''The Hour Between Wolf And Dog'' - for the attempt to capture what is elusive and for the author's ability of conveying the atmosphere of the moment;
- David Zane Mairowitz, production ''Tonspur des Mauerfalls: Checkpoint Charlie'' - for the incredible used of the radio forms expressions in presenting the newest history of Europe.
- Agata Rokicka (Polish Radio Szczecin). production "The memory gene'' (''Gen Pamięci'') - for demanding of justice settelment with the painful history
- Magdalena Skawińska (Studio of the Reportage and Document of the Polish Radio), production ''I laugh in Polish'' (''Śmieję się po polsku'') - for showing that the history of the Polish Jewes can have a good continuation
- Adrian Chimiak, Magdalena Szybińska (Polish Radio Opole), productuon 'Lech, Czech and Rus - Czechoslovakia 68'' - for the attempt of presenting contemporary relations between Czechs and Poles in a perspective of dramatical events in the 1968'
- Kamila Perka (Polish Radio Łódź), production ''You don't just raise the kids'' (''Dzieci się nie chowa'' ) for moving portrait of the mother , praise of the motherhood that is hard but cheer and sunny